Discovering the Holy Land: Israel 2018
March 9—19, 2018 | $3,750pp
Dear Friends …
We are happy to announce that we are going to lead a pilgrimage to the Holy Land during Spring Break 2018. Departing from Houston (Bush) International Airport (IAH), we will fly to Tel Aviv, Israel.
During our time in the Holy Land, we will see and feel the dirt where Jesus walked. We will ride on the waters of the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the storm and the Apostles fished. You will see the synagogue in Capernaum where Jesus taught and healed. In Jerusalem, the stories from the last week of Jesus’ earthly ministry will take on new meaning. Together, we will stand in the Garden of Gethsemane, in the Upper Room, and experience the traditional site of Jesus’ Crucifixion, Burial, and Resurrection. Throughout the trip, the sights, sounds, and smells of the Middle East will come alive. And daily mass we will celebrate the Holy Mass in the places where Christianity first came to life. At each stop on our pilgrimage, we will share with you the scriptures appropriate to that site and share with you the historical, cultural, and theological importance of each location.
In conjunction with our highly-trained, professional Holy Land guide, Fr. Steve, who has traveled and led tours in Israel twice, and Fr. Scott, who has led four tours, will give you the great insights that will bring the Bible to life. This tour will be the ‘trip of a lifetime’ – to walk in the footsteps of the Lord and to celebrate the Holy Mass everyday where our Catholic faith began. Please join us on this pilgrimage … Your faith will be strengthened, renewed, and refreshed.
In Christ …
Fr. Steve Sellers, President-Pope @ Saint John XXIII Catholic Preparatory
Fr. Scott Blick, Chaplain-Pope @ Saint John XXIII Catholic Preparatory
Itinerary @ a Glance
March 9: Depart IAH > FRA
March 10: Fly: FRA > TLV + Arrive Tel Aviv
March 11: Jaffa, Caesarea, Haifa, Nazareth, Cana
March 12: Tiberias: The Sea of Galilee
March 13: Baptismal, Beit She’an, Mt. Tabor, Jerusalem
March 14: Temple Model, Ein Karem, Bethlehem
March 15: The Old City of Jerusalem
March 16: Bethany, Masada, Qumran, The Dead Sea
March 17: Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, Mt. Zion
March 18: The Holy Sepulchre, Free Time to Explore
March 19: Fly: Tel Aviv > Houston
March 9: Depart IAH @ 4:10pm | Arrive FRA @ 8:45am
March 10: Depart FRA @ 2:00pm | Arrive TLV @ 7:10pm
March 19: Depart TLV @ 6:50am | Arrive FRA @ 10:30am
March 19: Depart FRA @ 1:50pm | Arrive IAH @ 7:10pm
Download the Full Itinerary
Pricing & Inclusions
Trip Price: $3,750/pp (based on double occupancy)
Single Supplement: $795/pp | Deposit Due: $900/pp
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Please contact us to learn more about why you should consider purchasing travel insurance.
- International flights throughout the trip
- Meet & Assist upon arrival in Tel Aviv
- Transfers to/from the Tel Aviv Airport
- 1 Night in Tel Aviv @ Herods Tel Aviv
- 2 Nights in Tiberias @ Leonardos Club
- 6 Nights in Jerusalem @ Olive Tree Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as listed above
- Local wines and mineral water at dinners
- All transportation via deluxe motor coach
- All activities and experiences as described above
- All guiding and entrance fees throughout
- Expert English-speaking guide throughout
- All airport and hotel porterage fees
- All tips for drivers, guides, hotel staff, porters, and restaurants
- Departure Assistance in Tel Aviv
What's Not Included?
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature + souvenirs
- Tips & gratuities for guides / staff
- Travel Insurance > Strongly Recommended!
- Any additional expenses not listed above
Discover the land from which our history began.
Interested in going on this once-in-a-lifetime journey to Israel? Let us know by clicking the button below!